Maintain Business Continuity and Reputation
- Mitigate risks associated with key services being interrupted due to cert expiration
- Don’t be embarrassed by your public facing assets being presented as unsafe
- Manage all your certificates from one easy-to-use cloud-based platform
- Use auto discovery to find all external and internal certificates for your organization
- Use one solution to manage all certificate lifecycle
- Use delegation tools to allow administration of certificates at different levels
Manage with Ease
- Robust reporting feature gives you the reports you need to effectively manage your inventory
- Utilize the email alert system to never miss a certificate expiration date
- Manage all certificates from one solution, no more Excel spreadsheets and incomplete inventory
- Pay for only the certificates you need, no more forecasting
- DV certificates –
- Fastest, easiest, most cost-effective way to gain industry-standard encryption; issued in minutes
- Companies must prove ownership of domain being secured
- Visual trust indicators: padlock icon, HTTPS
- OV certificates –
- Simple certificate option for registered organizations; faster than EV
- Company must prove it owns domain seeking to secure; is a legally registered business
- Visual trust indicators: padlock icon, HTTPS, dynamic site seal
- EV certificates
- Highest level of protection; industry standard for business websites
- Rigorous, standardized authentication process
- Visual trust indicators: padlock icon, HTTPS, and green or branded address bar
- Wildcard certificates – Secures unlimited sub domains
- Multi-domain certificates – Secures up to 250 domains
- Domain Validation (DV) certificates
- Organization Validation (OV) certificates
- Extended Validation (EV) certificates
- Multi-domain certificates
- Wildcard certificates
- Code signing certificates
- S/MIME email certificates
- Highest encryption levels – Up to 256-bit SHA2 & ECC.
- Elliptic-Curve Cryptography (ECC) – provides highest security while reducing computing requirements.
- Up to $2M warranty – provides protection to the business if a misused certificate causes a breach
- Trust seal – Each SSL certificate includes the Sectigo Trust Seal assuring website visitors the site is legitimate
- Largest range of solutions to fit any customer size, use case or price point.
- ECC option available for highest level of encryption and improved speeds.
- Sectigo is the largest provider of SSL solutions globally.
- Trusted by all browsers and not impacted by the latest Google Chrome move to distrust Symantec certificates.
- Global support – email, chat, web, online.
Code Signing Certificates
- Secure and manage code signing certificates by storing keys in Sectigo Certificate Management PKI infrastructure.
- Digitally sign apps and software to prove that the file a user is downloading is genuine and has not been compromised.
- Upload, sign, and quickly collect signed software.
- Ensure certificate keys securely stored and available to authenticated users.
- Mitigate accidental loss or theft risks; protect users.
- Designate and authorize users to sign code on behalf of an organization and approve second authorized entity.
- Generate and store private key in an HSM for added security.
- Host non-CA components at premise, including local key generation.
- Ensure file reputation in MSFT’s SmartScreen Application Reputation filter.
Sectigo Code Signing
Adds a layer of assurance for developers and users. Integrates management of entire software lifecycle, from approval to signing operations to maintenance.
- In-house hosted mode — Runs in back end on the cloud; in-house team runs rest of the lifecycle.
- Cloud service mode — Sectigo runs everything at back end; developers spend minimum time and attention managing their certificates.
- OV (“Standard Code Signing certificates”) and EV — Reduce possibility certificate could be exported or used by unauthorized entity; uses 2FA and requires private keys be stored on an external hardware token needed for code signing.
Secure Email S/MIME Signing
Enabling secure email communications helps enterprises and individuals alike combat rising phishing attacks. Digital identity is a core part of enterprise Identity & Access Management framework.
- Hackers attack enterprise by impersonating a legitimate employee, server, or device
- Theft of intellectual property, damage to business & brand
- Strong digital identity is best method to prevent impersonation
- Policies on encryption and signing vary by country
Sectigo Secure Email S/MIME Signing
Sectigo provides strong digital identity using PKI, enabling the right individual to access the right resource at the right time, and for the right reason.
- Business email compromise is a sophisticated scam targeting business working with suppliers that regularly perform wire transfer payments.
- 78,000 fraud incidents worldwide between October 2013 and May 2018
- FBI reported email account compromise losses reached $12 BILLION.
- FBI guidance states, “Use digital signature on both sides of transactions.”
- Uses encryption at rest to protect intellectual property as another layer of defense
- Email decrypted within the app
Allow secure email getaways to work with S/MIME
- Manages digital signature of emails at the gateway
- Encrypts emails at the gateway in a way that allows popular mail apps to natively decrypt
- Public S/MIME certificate automatically installed into all mail clients
- Email encrypted in storage and in transit as another layer of defense
- Encryption key archive accessible to secure email gateway to sign, encrypt/decrypt
- Only vendor that delivers this capability, using publicly trusted digital signatures