Infodat is always looking for the best and brightest talent to support our growing portfolio. We have scaled from a startup organization to a growth company by delivering excellence to our customers. Our alliances with technology industry leaders like Microsoft, Comodo, Tufin, Imperva, allow us to achieve even greater success as we build best practices for efficient and effective solutions.
If you are interesting in choosing a career with Infodat, you’ll find great colleagues, a challenging environment and a work-life balance.
Available positions: 5
Location: Houston, Texas
- Deliver web and windows-based solutions using .NET Technology and Azure cloud.
- Design develop web forms using C#, .NET, integrating COM+ components into .NET Framework.
- Design code and test programs using Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, Post grace and PL/QL programming.
- Build and Deploy EC Service packs. Customize PL/SQL code for Vent & Flare and for Base Business metrics and for its enhancements.
- Perform troubleshooting, and analysis to assess the root cause of application issues.
- Evaluate, analyze and interpret needs and technologies, assess requirements and identify solutions.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code.
- Develop new, or modify existing, programs and artifacts bases on design and/or programming specifications.
- Design, develop and analyze complex software programs for cloud-based systems.
Skill Set Required:
Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Information systems, Computer applications, engineering, technology or equivalent in a closely related discipline. + minimum of 2 years of experience
Mail your resume to the HR at 9990 Richmond Avenue, Suite 250N, Houston, TX 77042