Infodat has successfully delivered dozens of Dell Boomi projects to Fortune 100 scale environments. We are confident that we can help your organization to significantly shorten project times, reduce costs, streamline processes and boost productivity by tapping the power of the Boomi platform, a leader in the Gartner Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service Magic Quadrant.
Infodat can help you to get better connected
Key Elements of the Dell Boomi Platform
- Application and Data Integration
- B2B/EDI Management
- API Design and Management
- Master Data Hub
- Workflow Automation and App Development
Infodat can help you connect applications, assure data quality and automate workflows. Ten Reasons to select the Dell Boomi platform for your integration needs.
Application and Data Integration
The faster, easier way to integrate your applications
Boomi Integration, the industry leading integration platform as a service iPaaS) provides a cloud native, high productivity integration solution that cost effectively supports all your application and data integration needs, across your hybrid IT landscape.
- Accelerate building integrations with an intuitive, drag and drop UI, a robust library of connectors, pre-built integration processes and re-usable components.
- Support all key integration and communication patterns, including application-to-application, pub-sub, real-time and event-driven web services, streaming, batch, ETL integrations and more.
- One click deployment, with roll back and version control, and a unified reporting console simplify management.
Simplify how you manage your B2B trading partner network
Boomi B2B Management provides a secure and scalable cloud-native platform to build, deploy and manage both traditional EDI and newer Web services to streamline and accelerate your business.
- The visual UI, pre-built processes, mapping tools, and trading partner framework speed up building and updating B2B integration processes.
- Support EDI standards X12, EDIFACT, HL7, RosettaNet and Tradacoms, and trading partner communication requirements, including AS2, disk, FTP, SFTP, HTTP and HTTPS.
- Quickly and easily onboard trading partners, and scale to support any transaction volume.
API Design and Management
Design, secure and scale APIs to connect across the enterprise
Boomi API Management provides a unified and scalable, cloud-based platform to centrally manage and enrich API interactions through their entire lifecycle. With Boomi, users can rapidly create and publish any endpoint as an API on-premise or in the cloud, as well as manage and control APIs.
- Deliver world class customer experiences through a unified platform that meets all your data needs.
- Create composite applications across data sources, modernize existing applications, and unlock legacy systems data as web services for new applications.
- Accelerate your business and deploy APIs anywhere, on-premises, in the cloud or gateway devices.
Master Data Hub
Synchronize and enrich trusted data across your enterprise
Boomi Master Hub provides a cloud-native solution to represent data consistently across your organization.
- Enables your data stewards to easily model, match, synchronize, cleanse and enrich data across domains.
- Focus on data enrichment, not just validation, through real-time, bi-directional synchronization of data to your cloud and on-premise applications.
- Addresses the three components of a unified data management strategy: application integration, data governance controls, and domain-specific data quality services.
Workflow Automation and App Development
Build customer journeys with low-code development
Boomi Flow provides a low-code development platform to create customer journeys and automate simple and sophisticated workflows to efficiently drive your business. Boomi customers can extend their application and data integration capabilities from workflow-based business applications to online/offline mobile apps and web portals.
- Drag and drop workflows with page layouts, rules, conditional logic and permissions.
- Build and deploy simple and sophisticated workflow applications, through a modern, native-cloud platform.
- Automate business processes and approvals with individual stakeholders and cross-organizational teams.