Based on our revolutionary Default Deny™ Platform, Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection denies access to all known and unknown malware. Comodo protects your endpoints from cyber threats—ranging from viruses and Trojans, to advanced persistent threats (APTs) and zero-day attacks. This protection covers patched or unpatched machines with new or old CPU operating systems, whether they are running on or off your network.
Level 1: Software Containment – The only antivirus company that brings battle-tested, proven containment technology to enterprise
- More Control, Less Worry: Comodo’s unique containment technology auto-sandboxes unknown malware onsite in a virtual environment with little resource usage required.
- Containment with auto-sandboxing – A preventative layer that auto-sandboxes files that have yet to be reported to any known blacklist.
Level 2: Software ID
- Antivirus software alone leaves you vulnerable: For thirty years, most people have relied on signature based antivirus products for protection that use their signature file (blacklist) to identify and respond to threats. Unfortunately, that means “legacy antivirus” must first detect the threat before it can be addressed. Legacy antivirus systems simply cannot cope with the volume and sophistication of today’s threats.
- Comodo’s breakthrough Default Deny Platform: Allows known good files to run on the endpoint, prevents known bad, and runs unknown files automatically in the virtual container, where no harm is done if the files turn out to be malicious. This way productivity remains high with zero risk of infection, while forensic analysis is conducted in real time. Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection solution will identify all known and unknown files on your network so you can create a clean baseline of 100 percent known good files.
Level 3: Comodo Malware Support
- Creating Trust Online: Comodo customers depend on our outstanding and reliable customer support and services. Our support team does their best to exceed set standards.
- We offer clients multiple platforms for product support:
- Comodo Geek Support provides total remote computer repair and online PC support with a certified expert to address all your PC-related worries. Specializing in remote PC support – the experts connect to your machine remotely to solve your PC issues. By means of chat-based support sessions, we resolve and protect your computer from further issues, while you sit back and watch. With online PC support from GeekBuddy, you can use your computer hassle-free and with peace of mind.
- Comodo’s vast Knowledgebase contains answers to most support questions. There you can find downloads, articles, FAQs and other customer submitted queries.
- If you can’t find a solution to your problem in our Knowledgebase, you can submit a ticket detailing your specific issue by registering an account at support.comodo.com.
- Through the 24/7 chat feature* our technical support staff is available to help solve your issue.
- Comodo Forums allow users to communicate in discussion topics on any given subject and is useful for finding information in posts and topics.
Comodo Troubleshooter: After selecting a category, we can help you resolve common problems and issues by walking you through a few questions.
*This service is 24/7 barring any unforeseen circumstances.